- CNTR Greek Character Utility – Program to type Greek characters and convert between different Greek character sets.
- CNTR Project Description – Overview and detailed description of the CNTR project.
- New Testament Greek Reference Guide – Useful reference material rendered in Koine Greek instead of the usual middle ages Greek format.
- King James Textus Receptus – Greek manuscript produced to strictly adhere to the text of the “1769 editions” of the King James Bible.
- 2015 SBL Conference Presentation – “Early New Testament Manuscripts and the Implications for Textual Criticism”, November 22, 2015.
The following are copyright © 2017 by Alan Bunning released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
- CNTR Transcriptions – Transcriptions of all CNTR texts adhering to the Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) XML schema (updated 9/27/2017).
- KoineGreek Font – Free font used for all CNTR texts. For windows, just click on the downloaded file and then click the install button.
The following are copyright © 2017 by Alan Bunning released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0). These files are also available on github.
- BHP Introduction – Introduction to the Bunning Heuristic Protype (BHP) Greek New Testament.
- BHP Data – Preliminary draft of Bunning Heuristic Prototype (BHP) Greek New Testament in tab deliminted format.